Made with Eco-Friendly Materials
Environmentally sustainability is critical to our mission and drives all content decisions - we are focused on sourcing like-minded suppliers and discovering new planet-friendly solutions to expand our collective creativity. In the future, we look to upcycled materials to expand kids' creativity, from bioplastic for washi boards to compostable rubber adhesives.
Card Kits include:
- Outside envelope & mini envelopes are Glassine, a 100% biodegradable and recyclable paper pulp product.
- Belly Bands form 100% recycled paper stock, FSC certified
- Washi tape boards are 100% recycled paper or up-cycled bio-plastic.
- Cards are printed in Canada on 100% recycled stock and Forest Safety Certified (Mohawk)
- Envelopes are 100% Recycled PCW paper (Rolland)
- Stickers sheets are 100% compostable adhesive paper. External packaging stickers are compostable.
- Cut Outs (also called die-cuts) are 100% recycled card stock.
- Washi tape is made from paper pulp and is 100% recyclable*, and the adhesive is from rubber trees.
- Glue Dots* are currently not made of eco-friendly materials, but we are working on it.
- Kits are packaged in Canada.